You have to manually change all IPs in the DNS record (ie. A record for =
www.domain.com 175.1.1.2 to 10.1.1.2, MX record, and so on) or any IPs =
you have in 175.1.1.x changed to 10.1.1.x whatever IPs assigned to your =
clients.

The serial # in each domain/record should change when you change the =
IPs, If you use NT it will change automaticly (make sure stop and start =
DNS services when you done), but I don't know about UNIX you might need =
to change it (ie. from 5 change to 6, increase by one everytime you =
modify the file)

I not sure that your 10.1.1.x is private or public IPs.

I'm not clear about the connection.=20

Anyway good luck

"Jeff Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message =
92vnkj$8pt$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:92vnkj$8pt$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Please forgive my ignorance but I have been unable to find anything on =
the
> net that adequately defines how to configure DNS records to work with =
NAT.