Hi,

I know this might not be the right place to ask this question, but I am
doing some market analysis on U.S. companies that provide network services,
specifically: infrastructure, high availability, and network security.  I
have a list of some 40 public companies, mainly vendor firms like IBM and
Lucent that have network services arms, and system integration houses that
provide network services.  However, I wanted to gather some private
companies as well.  I am also looking for profitability and efficiency info
such as operating margins, profit margins, rev/employee, etc.  If someone
could send me some links or suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

thanks
Telemachus