Quick and dirty review.

The tests are not 1 for 1 to the actual exam but, they are about as close as
you can get without Boson violating the infamous Cisco Non-Disclosure
Agreement.  I found the Boson CIT and ACRC tests were actually harder than
the Cisco Exam so it was a pleasant surprise when I passed the exams.  As a
recommendation, I have used Boson tests on every Cisco certification that I
have passed.   The only negative comment I have is on the CID tests.  I
haven't had much luck with those but, Boson has revised them so, it seems to
be a timing issue.  I also had problems with the book that I studied
originally from .  Now that I have the CID book from Cisco and the revised
Boson tests,  I should be able to pass the CID exam in no time.

Boson's test authors are responsive to correcting mistakes.  I usually get a
response within 8 hours, unless I send a an email at 8:00PM.  Additionally,
the authors are always ask about ways to improve their product and listen to
suggestions.  So, if you need some help and give them some constructive
feedback they usually get right on it.

The CIT exam is not difficult if you have the right study material and study
Vigorously for it.  I used the books from Cisco and by the one written by T.
Thomas from McGaw Hill, all three Boson Tests and the Cisco website.  I'd
suggest that if you are doing self-studying that you use both books.  It
takes a little more time but you'll get two perspectives that will help you
with retention and understanding.

The CIT exam is not for the faint of heart or for folks with Attention
Defect Syndrome.  At first I was disappointed that Cisco asked fairly
convoluted questions until I realized that Cisco is testing you ability to
sort out the real issues in the minutia as well as your technical knowledge.

Good luck on the CIT exam.

JH

A+ N+ CNE, MCSE, CCNP, CCDA, some other crap, and hopefully a CCDP soon ;-)

P.S. I am using Boson's CCIE practice tests too.