From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Elaluf, Sylvia,
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 4:40 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Query about Catalyst 6509 Software

Hello everybody

Currently I am working in collecting more details for a software upgrade in
a Catalyst 6509 using software version 5.4(4) our problem is a spanning tree
issue that we dont seem to be able to resolve.. TAC has recommended an
upgrade of software.

Is somebody is using version 6.1(2) could I please given advice about its
reability, difference of commands with the current version we use?

TIA

Silvia Elaluf-Calderwood