Well, I'm not sure you will not be flamed, but the point to remember is that
if someone does
not know the answer, they should at least try to find the answer first and
if unsuccessful, solicit
help from the group members.  Obviously someone has to look it up if they do
not know; agreed?
It's one thing to have to wade through pages of manuals to find something,
but quite different if you  only have to type in "2924 xl" in the search
window and have the system look it up for you.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/c2900xl/29_35xw/index.ht

This is what I found and it appears to be current.