What are you asking - it's not that clear.

Anyway, HSRP is Cisco propiertary and will not work on
a Bay switch (use VRRP). If you have 2 Cisco devices
w/HSRP plugged into a Bay switch or hub that shouldn't
be a problem since the HSRP packets should just pass
through the switch. There was a code issue on the 450
switch (I believe it was the 450) which stopped it
from forwarding HSRP packets correctly. It could have
been a multicast issue. This has been corrected
though. What type of Bay switch do you have and what
code?