I'm trying to configure CBWFQ on a 7513 with no VIP cards, just older serial
and fast ethernet cards.  I have this exact configuration currently running
one a 2620 with no problem.  Here is the relevant config:

class-map video
  match access-group name videolist
!
!
policy-map videoconf
  class video
    priority 264
  class class-default
   fair-queue
   random-detect
!
ip access-list extended videolist
 permit udp any any range 3230 3235
 permit udp host 10.1.105.98 any
!
interface serial1/1
 service-policy output videoconf

When I attempt to add that last line--applying the policy to the
interface--I get the following error:

service-policy is supported only on VIP interfaces with DCEF
enabled

I can't find anything on CCO that says I have to have a VIP and DCEF running
before I can run CBWFQ on an RSP.  Do any of you have any experience with
this?  We have been fighting with IOS upgrades for weeks just so we could
get CBWFQ.  If I can't make this work, my boss will be seriously ticked to
say the least.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
John