LOL, I usually don't advocate non-technical discussions on this board(I
think I need to lighten up), but this is TOO funny!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Natasha
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2001 11:49 PM
To: CCIE Group study list
Subject: Weekend funnies

Some years ago, the Sultan of Brunei was becoming angry as he had 6
children, all girls, and therefore had no son and heir.

Imagine his joy when one of his wives finally presented him with his
only son and heir.

 Just before his son's sixth birthday, the Sultan took him to one side
and said, "Son, I am very proud of you. Anything you want, I shall get
for you." His son replied,
"Daddy, I would like to have my own airplane." Not wanting to do
anything halfway, his father bought him American Airlines.

 Just before his son's seventh birthday, the Sultan took him to one
side.

 "Son, you are my pride and joy. Anything you want, I shall get for
you."
 His son replied, "Daddy, I would like a boat.
" Not wanting to do anything halfway, his father bought him The Princess
Cruise Lines.
Just before his son's eighth birthday, the Sultan took him to one side.

"Son, you bring so much happiness into my life. Anything you want, I
shall  get for you."
His son replied, "Daddy, I would like to be able to watch cartoons." Not
 wanting to do anything halfway, his father bought him Disney Studios
and
 their theaters, where he watched all his favorite cartoons.

 Just before his son's ninth birthday, the Sultan took him to one side,
"Son,  you are an inspiration to us all.

Anything you want, I shall get it for you." His son, who had really
gotten into the Disney cartoons, replied, "Daddy, I would like a Mickey
Mouse outfit."

Not wanting to do anything halfway, his father went and bought him
Microsoft.
--
Natasha Flazynski
http://www.ciscobot.com