My question is about DNS queries through the PIX and the IOS w/NAT.

This is taken from the Cisco web site.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/458/41.html#Q21
<http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/458/41.html#Q21>
Q: Does Cisco IOS NAT support DNS queries?
                A: Yes, Cisco IOS NAT will translate the address(es) which
appear in DNS responses to name lookups (A queries) and inverse lookups (PTR
queries). Thus, if an outside host sends a name-lookup to a DNS server on
the inside, and that server responds with a local address, the NAT code will
translate that local address to a global address. The opposite is also true,
and is how we support IP addresses overlapping: an inside host queries an
outside DNS server, the response contains an address that matches the
access-list specified on the "outside source" command, so the code
translates the outside global address to an outside local address.
                Time-to-live (TTL) values on all DNS resource records (RRs)
which receive address translations in RR payloads are automatically set to
zero.
                Cisco IOS NAT does not translate IP addresses embedded in
DNS zone transfers.

My question is how do I achieve this in the PIX?

Thanks
Brian Bieber