hi,

I have my Bachelors in CIS and couple of cisco, microsoft etc.
certifications.
Working toward my CCIE, I sometime think that If I also should pursue my
Master degree in some top university like Columbia, NYU..in some Business
Management sort of major.
so I have quesion for IT recruiters and people in Networking field.....What
advantage (if any) can a person
get with Master degree? experience off course count and I have some
also..but
My thinking is that having high degrees will help me to get in top
management/director sort of jobs with Fortune 100 companies in long run
future.
Any comments?