Can someone please help me with any negative issues or downsides to =
frame relay? =20

I am trying to make a comparison between frame relay, dedicated leased =
lines like T1's, and VPN's using existing internet connectivity. =20
Complexity doesnt even really compare to most VPN solutions.  In all but =
the extreme cases frame relay is cheaper than a leased T1.  Frame relay =
is described as a more shared medium like cable or DSL than a leased =
line, but isnt the point of the CIR to make sure that you get what you =
are paying for?   Also the normal NBMA and split horizon problems with =
point-to-multipoint configurations.=20

Are there any other negative reasons not to choose frame relay in the =
WAN? =20

-- Kevin