The Exam Cram will not give you enough to pass the written.  It is not a bad
book and will give you some supplemental info.
What is needed to pass written has been posted quite a bit by those sho have
passed, my advice is to read and heed the info that has already been posted.

I don't think there is a quick cram method to ccie.

mikey