From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Paver, Charles
Sent:   Wednesday, January 10, 2001 10:35 AM
To:     '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject:        where to find "ip ospf hello-interval?

Hi.  Im practicing ospf commands on my cisco router, and was wondering-does
anyone know where the

ip ospf hello-interval command is located?  such as, config
mode-->router-->ospf??
Couldnt find it under there!  Also, is there a good site or page that
explains ospf commands in English, and in detail?  Thanks!