Well, I've never tried T1 to E1 - dunno whether that causes its own special
grief.
If you're using dialer-goups, you can specify the maximum number of
channels on the dialer pool-member statement (e.g. dialer pool-member 1
max-link 2).
To make them more stable, you need to work out why they're going up and
down.  You don't say how often they go up and down, but I assume that they
are coming up properly and completely (i.e. not an authentication issue or
anything like that).  Try debug dialer and/or debug isdn q931, and that
might give some hints as to why they are dropping out.
Does each channel stay up for the same length of time before dropping out?
If so, look at things like idle-timers and interesting traffic - are they
defined properly?

JMcL
---------------------- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 11/01/2001

Jim Bond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@groupstudy.com on 10/01/2001 09:52:35 am

Please respond to Jim Bond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]