I have seen this one, usually your customer can get those cable through the
KIV vendor or NSA.  I have seen folks try to make the cable but usually they
do not work, ask then to try to get their local Signal unit to build them,
they know how.

ML

001b01c079f8$3ed0de60$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:001b01c079f8$3ed0de60$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...