I bought the tests and like what I see but cannot tell you how the stack up
for another month or so.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

""Nguyen, Thai"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]..
.
> Hi all,
>
> I have completed the CCNP and CCDP, and I am preparing for the CCIE
written
> exams, you would please advise me of any practice written exams?
>
> How good are the ones from www.boson.com?
>
> Would you also offer any tip or study method.
>
> Thai Nguyen
> Senior Networking Engineer
> IT Delivery
> Australia Post
>
> CAUTION
>
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and
confidential information intended for the use of the addressee. The
confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or
destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error. If you received this
e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in
reliance on it; (b) please notify  Australia Post immediately by return
e-mail to the sender; (c) please delete the original e-mail.