From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Paver, Charles
Sent:   Thursday, January 11, 2001 7:46 AM
To:     '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject:        ccnp:  does one area = 1 network?

Hello.  I was wondering (after reading ospf) if 1 network = 1 area, or if
you can have several networks inside of one area?
And on page 177 in Ciscopress BSCN, it says the following guidelines:  # of
routers in a domain/single area= minimum of 20.  That is hard to understand.
Cant we have one domain with one router?  Like, if we have a LAN here, with
access to the internet, isnt that one domain with one router?
Thanks!