Thanks Cory, that actually helped.

I had the hyperterm set to hardware flow instead of no flow. For some reason
that worked with my three other 2501's, but not this 2502???

I guess too much studying put's those simple problems in the blind spot :-)
I was ready to start moving the two jumpers around on the motherboard, among
other funny things.

Thanks,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~