I just passed the EVVOD exam.  Evil test.  I took the 3-day course back in
September, and never knew there was a test or I'd have taken it sooner.  The
test is online, and I had my EVVOD courseware with me and also used CCO for
searches, and still only managed to get an 84% with 80% to pass.  It's 50
questions, not timed, and I spent 3 hours on it.  Just lucky I passed.
Someone else I know also took it and failed by 1 question scoring a 78%.

One thing is says is that if you print the test it will reset your answers
on the form.  This wasn't true of IE5.5.  I'd suggest printing the Exam
right when it comes on the screen (all 50 questions on the same screen), and
save the .HTML page as well.

Does anyone have access to the PowerPoint from the EVVOD class?  It'd make
taking such a test much easier with searching capability, plus a great
reference in the future.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+