Chuck,
        Yes, the fact that I didn't pass does leave me completely focused on the
goal at hand(passing the lab).  Somehow failure in one thing  seems to
provide better reason to succeed at something else.

And then there's this questions that really get me thinking...

- What would we all be doing right now if cisco didn't exist...?

Nigel...