Hi,
I took the test after 3 hours bus ride. This was my second for CCNP
Cert. (first one was Switching 2.0) I was thinking I had prepared a
lot, so I was confident before the test

Total questions 61. allotted time 104 minutes, passing score 690
My score 919, time spent 65 minutes. In general, I'm satisfied with
test and the results. But some of questions are still hard to
understand what were right answers for them.

First of all, the test follows the outline specified in Cisco site
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/testing/pdf/bscn.pdf

In my case, I thought the test was evenly balanced between OSPF,
EIGRP, BGP. Those three protocols were hugely questioned.
Redistributions are covered a lot. And what I thought was tough was
not individual protocol configuration, but their general features like
this one.

In BGP, what  are the possible events caused when you have full mesh
IBGP in your AS?

What I prepared for the BSCN is as follows:

1. Building Scalable Cisco Networks , by Catherine Paquet
 I read it only once, but I should have read it at least twice. Most
of Questions were from this book. And it is well written.

2. Routing TCP/IP, by Jeff Doyle
 I read it twice. For the second time, I just skipped ISIS part, which
isn't covered in BSCN.

3. EIGRP Network Design Solutions, by Ivan Pepelnjak
 Just Once. I would like to recommend this, because it is very well
written and there's no material on EIGRP than this.

4. Internet Routing Architectures, by Sam Halabi
 Twice, for the second, just flipped through it

5. OSPF Network Design Solutions, Thomas M. Thomas II
 Part of it. I don't want to recommend this. It's poorly written and
contains many typos and hard to follow.

6. RFC 2328 - OSPF version 2
 Well, I have to admit I'm still far from complete understanding of
this protocol. Especially part 6. But after reading it greatly helps
me understand "debug output".

7. Protocol Configuration Guide from Cisco site.

8. www.groupstudy.com, you know? This is the most valuable material of
all.

9. several RFCs, including rfc1771, when I thought I need more
research.

10. My own lab setup with three 2501 routers at home.

I admit all of these may not be needed just to pass BSCN. But I have
no field experience, I try to read widely.

The type of questions is very much similar to other tests which I
took. There's no fill-in, Instead you have to choose a large list of
commands, some of which are not valid commands.

Final tips just before the test, take a one more look at "show" and
"debug" output.

Thanks again to all group members.
Now on to BCRAN.

Regards,