From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Tony
Bates
Sent:   Friday, January 12, 2001 12:00 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        The Cidr Report

This is an auto-generated mail on Fri Jan 12 12:00:00 PST 2001 It is not
checked before it leaves my workstation.  However, hopefully you will find
this report interesting and will take the time to look through this to see
if you can improve the amount of aggregation you perform.

CIDR REPORT for 12Jan01

0) General Status
Table History
-------------