On 13 Jan 2001 02:12:04 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi, Park.

My attempt is inline after my own research.

>Hi, everyone...
>
>I'm park...
>
>I really can't find a correct answer the following questions;
>if anybody have some idea, or answer or
>please guide me....
>
>1. In windows flow control,
>   window size 512, ack 38177, sequence 90708, byte sent 1024(A hosts)
>   window size 1024, ack 91732, sequence 38177, byte sent 512(B hosts)
>   window size 2048, ack ?, sequence ?, byte sent 1024(A hosts)

Simple, ack 38689(38177 + 512) sequence 91732

>2. What is true about UDP packet fragment?
>    1) Only first fragment has the UDP
>    2) All fragment hold UDP

1) is correct, only first one has the UDP header
You can check p.151 of TCP/IP Illustrated, Volume 1: The Protocols

>3. TCP implementers when they talk about "slow start"?
>    1) adjust timers after detecting error
>    2) Keep tcp traffic from congestion
>    3) poor performance
>    4)bug
>    5) long latency

2) is correct answer, slow start gradually increases segment sending
rate, which causes congestion. "It operates by observing that the rate
at which new packets should be injected into the network is the rate
at which the acknowledgments are returned by the other end."
Also from the same book, p.285, pp. 310

Wow, I came to realize that TCP/IP itself is a quite monster to
master. And I'm far away from it.

Thanks

Regards,
Jaeheon