An Excel Spreadsheet leaves alot to be desired. Trust me. Keeping track =
of
how a full class B is subnetted in Excel is no fun whatsoever, in the =
least,=20
at all, ptah ptoo, ack!=20

Em, you might try to look the subnet calc on solarwinds.net

It allows you to subnet and print out the addressing that results.  Its =
not quite
what you had in mind...but its close.  What is needed on the market is
a tool that makes it easy to manage IP addressing. Where the addresses =
are
deployed, whats available now, how many possible networks are left how =
many
hosts possible are left, etc.....come on programmers, how about it??

I also agree with Em,  I need a tool that only does IP =
addressing.....not DNS and DHCP
...for a variety of reasons.

  "Taylor, Don" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message =
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]=

  What level of management do you mean? If you're not DNSing or DHCPing, =
wouldn't you just want a spreadsheet saying what IPs are allocated to =
what hosts and which ones are left over? I know of a very large ASP that =
does this in MS Excel.
  =20
  - Don