From: David Wolsefer
To: Imran Obaidullah M
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 1/12/01 11:04 PM
Subject: RE: PIX vs CheckPoint

This is what you want:

http://www.roble.com/docs/fw1_or_pix.html

Regards,

David Wolsefer, CCIE #5858

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Imran Obaidullah M
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 4:23 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: PIX vs CheckPoint

Hi friends,

I have few basic questions,

1. If I can implement NAT and Access policy on normal router which has 2
ethernet interfaces then how PIX improves the perfomance as an dedicated
Firewall(If Iam not implemeting VPN).

2 Which is the best firewall and more reliable. What are the perfomance
difference between the PIX and CheckPoint.

Please send me the details

Thanks

imran