John,

This could be a very serious problem.  It looks like you have a bridging
loop.  Check both ends of the trunk to make sure everything is set the same:
duplex, speed, native vlan, FastetherChannel settings, trunk encapsulation,
VLANs allowed on the trunk, etc.  This problem can grow to crash your whole
network.

Very important:  do not reboot any of your switches until you have resolved
the conflict.  A lot of Spanning Tree traffic is definitely to be avoided
until the problem is fixed.

Try this URL:  http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/473/16.html

Dave Swink