I like the doyle book on tcp/ip and halabi's bgp book.  I am using those for
the exam.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Jennifer Mellone
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2001 11:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cisco Press Certification Guides vs. Cisco Press Regular CCNP
Books

Hi Group,

As far as passing the CCNP is concerned (vs. dealing with real-life
issues)----

Does anyone have any experience with:

CCNP Remote Access Exam Certification Guide - Brian Morgan, Nov. 2000
CCNP Support Exam Certification Guide - Amir Ranjbar, Nov. 2000

vs.

Building Cisco Remote Access Networks - Dan Farkas, Dec. 1999
Cisco Internetwork Troubleshooting - Catherine Paquet, Jun. 1999

I only want to read 1 book for Remote Access 2.0 and 1 book for Support 2.0.
I was thinking the Nov. 2000 books may be more up to date with the new 2.0
CCNP track vs. the old 1.0 track?

- Jennifer Mellone