Hi, questioning again.

We sometimes configure TACACS+ with some levels on. Well, if so, we know
that 15 is the most powerful level and 0 is the lowest level (Seeing the
Cisco homepage 'privilege level 1 = non-privileged (prompt is router>), the
default level for login privilege level 15 = privileged (prompt is router#),
the level after going into enable mode privilege level 0 = seldom-used, but
includes 5 commands: disable, enable, exit, help, and logout).

Then what are between them? As example, what can we do with level 6? Would
all of you please tell me what I can do with each level more specific (what
commands can I use in each levels 2 from 14, and what are differences among
them)?

I need it quickly, so I hopefully beg your kindnesses!

Have a nice day and thanks in advance.

^.^/