Are you seeing other peoples unicast traffic or broadcast traffic?  I have
seen cases of poorly laid out networks where unicast traffic gets flooded.
This is due to how Windows IP stacks don't deal with ICMP redirects.
Basically the workstations goes to the default gateway then gets bounced to
another local segment router.  The reply comes back via a different route.
Then the SAT times out before the arp cache and before you know it you have
unicast flooding.

--
Eric Fairfield
CCIE #6413

""Deloso, Elmer G (WPNSTA Yorktown)"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
message
> Hi, group.
> I thought that if you use a Switch, e.g. 2924XL, each port gives you
> dedicated line, and if you use a Hub all ports share the bandwidth.
However