An EIGRP router interface has detected another EIGRP router interface on the same
multi-access segment that it connects to, however they are running different subnets
which means that they will not form a neighbor relationship.  I see this a lot when
people try to use secondaries.  I would make sure that your primary IP subnet is the
same on both routers (if indeed you mean for these to peer)

Pete