Do a "debug isdn events" and "debug isdn q931" on the 801.  Look for a
cause code...it'll look something like "Cause i = 0x8090 - Normal call
clearing", though your message is likely different.  Check Cisco's web
site, http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/112/chapter17.htm, for cause code
definitions and more information.  Shoot me an e-mail if you need more
assistance.

Craig