I received the following unsolicited email this morning:

<begin snip>
We would like to offer you $100 in free money when you make a purchase of
$1000 or more on our site, http://www.kg2.com.

Simply use the coupon code of fr33m0n3y when you checkout.

We are also giving away a free router on February 1st to one lucky winner.
Tell your friends to sign up for our Monthly E-Mail list and they will
automatically be entered.

If you would like to be removed from this list, please reply to this e-mail
with REMOVE on the subject line.

Kelly D Griffin, CCNA
Network Engineer
Kg2 Network Design
http://www.kg2.com

<end snip>

This email was addresses to "undisclosed recipients".  I did not ask to be
included on that list so he must have used the groupstudy list to create his
list.  Regardless of his intentions, that makes this spam.  Using the
groupstudy subscriber list to create spam email lists is not considered to
be acceptable use and that is why Paul is concerned.

-John