I am selling my home lab if anyone is interested in making an offer.

Cisco 2501:
16mb Ram / 8mb Flash
1 Ethernet / 2 WAN
11.3 IOS

Cisco 2501:
16mb Ram / 8mb Flash
1 Ethernet / 2 WAN
11.3 IOS

Cisco 2502:
16mb Ram / 16mb Flash
1 Token Ring / 2 WAN

IBM 8230 Token Ring Conrolled Access  Unit:
(2) 20 port lobe attachment modules
Ring-In Module
Ring-Out Module

For those of you who dont know a CAU is basically a token ring hub which
allows you to controll access based on Layer 2 (MAC address).  When
combined with the right monitoring software these boxes are excelent for a
completely monitored Token Ring Network.  Better than a MAU, ability to
monitor and control the ring, 40 ports.

Netgear FS518 Ethernet Switch
18port 10/100 Ethernet Switch

(2) 24 Port Ortronics Category 5 Patch Panels

(3) Cisco DB-60 -> DB-60 Cross over WAN cables (For back to back WAN
emulation)

(2) AUI Ethernet Transeivers

(2) IBM Type 2 STP Token Cables

(5) RJ45 - IBM Datablock adapters

(1) 8 Port Rack Mount Power Supply w/ front lit rocker switches

(1) Chatsworth 7' 19inch rack.  New Aluminum Black powder coat

Cisco Documentation CDs

Cisco TFTP server

(1) IBM Auto Token Ring Adapter ISA
(1) IBM PCI2 Token Ring Adapter

(1) CD containing various IOS from 10.x to 12.x

(1) Sybex Network Dictionary book

(1) Aegis Networking & Telecom Glossary

(1) Cisco IOS Software Folio

(1) Cisco Console Cable

(2) Sets of Cisco Boot Rom Upgrades for 2500 series routers

(4) sets of Rack mount ears

Assorted RJ-45 Cables Strait through and Crossed over

More.

If interested please make an offer.
I figured i would offer it here first before it goes to ebay.