Any of these, or more, are possible reasons. Best bet
is to run a traceroute to the target network and look
for hops with packet loss/high latency times... Could
be a public peering congestion problem, private
peering congestion problem...also could be the gateway
into your network... many possibilites.

--- mak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> When I ping to a internal network from Internet. The
> time is very long,
> it is greater than 2500ms. I would like to know what
> factors make this
> happen, is it the routers CPU work load? or there is
> a routing problem?
>

> Thanks
> mak

[EMAIL PROTECTED]