Hi Group,

I have a setup something like this.

PIX---(eth)Router----T1 link---Router---LAN(remote site)

The requirement si that I a should be able to see the LAn at
remote side on the PIX interface that is connected to the
Ethernet of the router at the central office. If I enable
routing to route the network at the remote site out of the
ethernet interface connected to the PIX, will the pix be able to
see that network? If, not, then can I make the Pix interface,
the router ethernet and the remote LAN all belong to the same
subnet? I haven't configured any kind of bridging till now.
Can anyone please suggest me to a link where I can study to get
this setup working. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Keith