Adam,

     Go into config mode to int VLAN1 and enter the "management" command.

     Matthew Sypherd
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Adam Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@groupstudy.com
01/18/2001 09:46 AM

Please respond to Adam Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:

Subject:  cat 3524 init setup problem

Hi,

I have a cat 3524 for an initial setup. I gave the
vlan1 (the management vlan) an ip address, but when I
look at the interface vlan1, the interface is up,
protocol is down.  I can not go on to access its web
config page because I can't get this interface up.

Any idea what else I need to do?  Thanks.

Adam