Hi All,

What I want to accomplish is to download  configuration files from running
switches(from 29xx-65xx) and routers (25xx-75xx)

I got tired of logging into routers and downloading thru telneting.
Can I enable a ftp or TFTP feature for the routers and switches ?

I saw these command lines from CCO and tried to use ftp command in DOS
mode.

~
ip address 192.168.1.2 255.255.255.0
ip ftp source-interface Ethernet0
ip ftp username wonkyu
ip ftp password password
tftp-server rom alias config.txt
~

here i lost,
I tried to access my router thru ftp and tftp without success.

So my  question is,

HOW CAN I Make a batch file which downloads a configuration files ?

TIA,

Wonkyu