You wrote:
I am now planning on a quick pit stop to get Nortell NNCSS certification in
routing(Any advice out there?).

If you take the accelar test, know the cli cold. The questions range from
too simple to ambiguously worded (and therefore hard to answer
"correctly"). The tests correlate very strongly with the coursebooks from
the nortel official curriculum (router configuration, advanced ip routing
et cetera)-i assume that that is the case for the actual course as well.
The router tests have a fair amount of ISDN/dial backup in them. When you
are on the receiving end of the letters, they send you a wooden plaque and
carry-on luggage.

Eric Gunn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@groupstudy.com on 01/18/2001 07:16:55 PM

Please respond to Eric Gunn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]