Hello,

Does anyone know how to tell the router to allow all AS's except for
Private AS's for Ingress traffic?  I know that .* tells it to allow all
paths, but how do I exclude 65xxx (Private AS's)?

I know about the keyword "remove-private-as", but this is for Egress
(outbound) traffic.  As far as I know it's for when your using
confederations and such.

Is this something I need to be concerned with?  I'm not sure if this is
something I should be spending my time on or not.   Is it necessary to
block inbound Private AS's?  Please excuse my ignorance, I'm still
learning!

Thank You,
Andre