Hello,

We are using a cisco 3620 as our backbone router to the internet running
12.1(5) IOS. We have a billing system (RODOPI) which is able to run with
Cisco's Netflow for bandwidth management.

To connect to the internet we have a WAN which uses private and public IP
addresses and we want to use the Netflow to perform bandwidth management. This
would assign a particular bandwith (eg. 64, 128kbps) to a public or private IP
address on our WAN. No matter the location of the IP address on our WAN, we
would want that assigned bandwidth to be assigned to that IP address.

Please advise on the version of IOS we need to upgrade to and the
configuration parameters for the configuration of the bandwidth manager.

Regards,

Dzilo