Hi,

Try tracing back to your authenticatioon server once you are into the remote router.
If the access is ok then make sure the remote router knows where the authentication
server is.

eg. tacacs-server host xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

It would seem you are getting the last choice to log in.

Just a thought.

Teunis
Hobart, Tasmania
Austalia