Hi,

First of all why is it "stopping".  Is it possible that you have a number of modems in
a pending state.  Does your system hang up incorreclty (not hang up).  I wouldn't have
a job if it wasn't for hang ups, that, incidently never happen to other suppliers.

We run many versions of IOS and for no reason some places seem to be better than
others.  I spend a lot of my time trying to work out why.  We usually run version
2.6.2.0 of modem software.  In another area we run 2.6.1.0.  It seems there is not
much difference.  As I said earlier some places never seem to drop others do but some
clients.

Teunis
Hobart, Tasmania
Australia