Not to mention the fact that its poor form to operate that way on a public,
peer driven forum and that since we are colleagues by virtue of our trade,
it leaves much to be desired in regards to wanting to ever work with you.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Dave Swink
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2001 7:31 PM
To: John Day; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: On topic: Am I the only one that would like Pradeep Kumar
to eithershut up or go away?

Pradeep,

Your immature, fantastically egotistical, and vicious comments are a
frequent cause of discord on this list.  You have been reprimanded several
times.  Take it to heart and change your behavior.  Or go away.

I remember several months ago when you were desperately searching for a job.
Have you ever stopped to think about how many potential employers are
getting an incredibly bad impression of you?  This field is surprisingly
small at the senior level.  If you have a hard time with courtesy, at least
try some enlightened self-interest.

Dave Swink