Jenny,

Here's output from 12.0(7)T Enterprise. I have
12.1(5)T here at home but don't have no dial lines to
test with.

In both 'show dialer' and 'show isdn act' I see the
time remaining reported. Someone from the other list
suggested using 'show caller' commands and I tried
those on 12.07T but they didn't report time remaining
and didn't report much of anything; I believe that is
more of access-server command to give detailed
information on calls placed, etc.

r5#show dialer int bri1/0

[snip]

Time until disconnect 46 secs
Current call connected 00:01:16

[snip]

Idle timer (120 secs), Fast idle timer (20 secs)
Wait for carrier (30 secs), Re-enable (15 secs)
Dialer state is idle

r5#show isdn act
[snip]
Call    Calling      Called       Remote  Seconds
Seconds Seconds Charges
Type    Number       Number       Name    Used    Left
   Idle    Units/Currency
Out                    1333                    79
41      78      0