Dir. sir, we are a friendly group of professionals and students here and
every so often someone comes along and disrupts the normal flow of
information. Pradeep, you and I are disrupters, You with your self
indulgence and me with my silly weekend jokes. When you say that you
make CCIEs I have a tendency not to believe you because teaching takes
abilities such as listening that aren't evident in your posts. Just like
I'm no comic but love to pass on a good joke, you pass on an attitude.

As to your questions.
What is Content Routing?
With a normal EDI message, there is a small amount of 'header'
information, which contains details such as the sender's address, the
recipient's address, the date and time of creation, the data type and
some reference information. This data is used by the EDI systems at both
ends of the link to route the data. The recipient will use it to
determine which department the data is destined for, and which
application should process it. Using this information, it will decide
how to translate it. Because this information is often used for routing,
these headers are sometimes called 'envelope' segments. In most cases,
they are all that is needed to successfully route data from the sender
to the recipient's application. Envelope segments carry the addressing
information, and they encapsulate normal data segments, which carry the
main body of the information.
question 2 the 3 sites?
I do that with PERL scripts.
------------------------------------
I'm not saying like you that I know everything about computers or
networking but I'm very good at  finding it.
http://www.orionltd.co.uk/products/cnt_main.htm

>Pradeep Kumar wrote:
>
> Garth,
>
> I agree with you.Everyone needs help.I also do , except those which do not violate
>the Cisco NDA.
>
> I believe in " SHARE WHAT YOU KNOW AND LEARN WHAT YOU DONT"
>
> There are at least 10- 12 members of this group who are a CCNA /CCNP coz of help
>from me.
>
> I am not a CCIE , I make CCIE's.Not boasting.If you want to bet , give me any 10
>people in this group, just average people, and I will make them clear thier CCIE
>written in 2 months flat. One of them , I want is Jim, who started this string :-)
>
> Give me another 6 months and you will see me in this same group assuring CCIE lab
>too.If you ask me how I get that confidence --- man , I work my backside off in my
>home lab.
>
> I dont "do labs". I create labs.
>
> so Garth, time to do some complicated Content Routing ( not IP Routing)  labs.One
>field where I am taking help from someone who keeps botting me but I keep going back
>to him.
>
> Now here is some home work for you.
> question 1: what is content Routing ?
>
> question 2: If you had 3 sites, site A, Site B, site C . How would you plan your
>network so that you get true Client Proximity, ie if all three sites are
>www.grou.com, then when the client browser does a get www.group.com, you want the
>Client request to go to that server which is closest to the client.
>
> -PG

Natasha Flazynski
440.949.1399
http://www.ciscobot.com
My Cisco information site.
http://www.botbuilders.com
Artificial Intelligence and Linux development