It is in Harrison, Ark  Costs $1000.00.

It actually last for 3.5 weeks, and the instructor guarantees different
corporations that everyone is trained in FO a certain amt of hrs for
employability in this field..Lots of travel is involved however.

I have been doing web searches on this cert and nothing turns up.  Do you know
where I can find info on it?

Jenn