Try milestek.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Ken Chipps
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 9:47 AM
To: Kevin Welch; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Type 1 to RJ45 TR Cables

These things are called media filters. You need one that goes from a data
connector to RJ45 connector. This sort plugs into the MAU. There is another
type that plugs into the DB9 connector on the NIC. I looked around for you,
but could only find the ones that go on the NIC, not any that go on the MAU.
We will be ordering some of these in the next few days. Email me offline at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and I will let you know when I turn up a part
number. We have a couple of vendors looking for use now.