There is no ATM on the test .....

i took it last week and this is what i got

MLS
INTERVLAN routing
SEt based questions
IOS based questions.....ie what command on an IOS/SET based switch
does...ETC
3 layer design
what switch is best suited where
diff layers what CAN happen at each layer....be carefull a couple of tricky
ones
1 subnetting question????? why i don`t know (how many hosts/subnets (blah
blah)
HSRP ..a few
Multicasting ..a few

good luck

and buy the switching Exam Cram book ....it IS the best...

steve