For those of us that don't speak Spanish but want the t-shirt and to be at
least somewhat honest, I've located the English version.  No free t-shirt
with this one though.  Now, I'm curious, will the T-shirt have any Spanish
on it?  Not that I care, a free Cisco t-shirt is a free Cisco t-shirt.

(watch the wrap)
http://www.webevents.broadcast.com/cisco/ciscolive/serviceproviders/presenta
tion_dslrf10092k/event_dslrf10092k.asp?loc=

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+