This is a book that seems to me to be dedicated to programmers looking to create OSPF
code in C.  I don't think I'm violating the NDA when I say that all the OSPF I used in
the lab was Cisco's and I wasn't asked to make my own :)

However, that being said, a truly deep understanding of the protocol could be gained
by a study at this level.

I personally stick with Moy's original title though I must say I haven't given the new
one any significant time..

On 1/22/2001 at 6:40 PM Bradley J. Wilson wrote:

>Hey Gang -
>
>    I was in the local Softpro bookstore today, and noticed John Moy's got a
>follow-up book on OSPF.  Has anyone taken a look at it yet?  How does it
>compare to Thomas's book?  Any thoughts?

---
Peter A. van Oene
Juniper Networks Inc.